You must click on an associated company listed above and sign-up for one or more service(s):
A) Tempo Wireless
B) Ambit Energy or
C) Legal Shield
Here is how it works: Refer friends, family, acquaintances, co-workers, etc. to our website or sign them up yourself; a minimum of 50 customers must be signed with an associated company listed above and remain a customer for 60-days (2 billing cycles. Two individuals, who sign the most customers which exceed 50 during the designated time period, will be awarded a 1-week vacation at the exclusive Diamond Resorts, in sunny Florida. Please visit www.ngfg.info for more information and what’s included in this "Give-away". This give-away does not include airfare, transportation to and from the airport, only the condo accommodations:
The Winners will be awarded a minimum of a 1 bedroom condo for a specific 1-week period of 5-days and 4 nights, to be determined by the company, based on availability.
Amenities in or near the resort, which are not included this "Give-way":
- Access to An amazing array of theme parks, water parks, and attractions (fee may be required)
- The hardest part is picking a park
- Enjoy some of the world's premiere golf courses (fee may be required)
- A great selection of international dining experiences
- Fabulous shopping in countless designer shopping malls
- Wet 'n' Wild® water park
- Diamond Resorts International® is not operated by nor an affiliate of Universal Orlando® Resort.
More details on what’s included in the "Give-away".
New Genesis Enterprises will conduct its contests/"Give-aways" substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Often times, prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. In the case of movie premiers – seating is not guaranteed as the promoter may decide to distribute more passes than seats – please show up early to increase odds of being seated.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined by the New Genesis Enterprises, please refer to each contest’s official rules. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person.
3. Communication/Delivery Disclaimer. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a web-based connection due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, miss-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or
damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest are required to be handwritten. Photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms are not permitted.
4. PR, Publicity, Promotion; Use of Personal Information. By participating in a contest, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
5. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
6. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7. Conduct, Judging, and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by
the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
8. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the NGFG Website. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit www.ngfg.info. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
9. Law Compliance. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. New Genesis Enterprises shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
New Genesis Enterprise, Compliance